Are you looking for the best alternative to BrowserStack?
There are manyCross-Browser-Testing-Toolsout there, but BrowserStack is one of the most popular tools out there.
BrowserStack plays an important role in meeting the demand for testing on real devices and cross-browser devices. It is used by many teams to test existing or new features of a product around the world.
We've compiled a list of some of the best BrowserStack alternatives with prices, features, and comparisons. How to find the right BrowserStack competitor for your business.
What is BrowserStack
BrowserStack is cross-browser testing software that allows developers to integrate tools to automate visual and live testing across websites and mobile apps.
DevOps teams are able to test work-in-progress (WIP) applications locally without the need to host them in public environments.
It is the industry's trusted application testing software, used by two million developers in 135 countries.
BrowserStack is used by more than 25,000 companies around the world, including majors like Microsoft, ING and Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin and National Geographic, and industry leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercards, Mastercards, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographics, Volvo, HubSpots, Walt Disney, and AngularJS.
BrowserStack is privately owned and powered by Accel. It has offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin.
- It has an IP whitelisting feature that allows users to run secure tests across networks to look for assets and machines whose IP addresses have been approved or whitelisted by administrators.
- It gives admins the ability to create custom dashboard views for sub-teams and then sync them to the appropriate team threads as per their testing needs. IT teams can automatically activate or deactivate employees after outsourcing them using single sign-on and user provisioning.
- Users can choose from over 2,000 real mobile devices, browsers and operating systems on demand. Its infrastructure is secure, stable, and scalable to support thousands of simultaneous automated and manual tests. It helps software teams focus on what matters most: building great products and services.
- Agile teams can use BrowserStack to provide actionable insights into the performance of automated testing operations. This is possible through data filters specific to devices, builds, bugs, teams and other variables.
- Also, QA engineers can test applications for bugs and location-based scenarios. It allows integration with many extensions and plugins including Appium and Jenkins, Gradle and Testim, Teaspoon and Visual Studio.
- It saves costs by eliminating investments in computers and mobile devices. It is great for cross-platform browsing and supports all major browsers.
- This tool consumes a lot of system resources in operation.
- It can be slow sometimes.
- It is much more expensive than its alternatives.
- Support can be improved (no live chat option).
BrowserStack is the leading test automation platform for testing websites on 2,000+ real mobile devices and browsers. Developers and QAs rely on the highly reliable Cloud Selenium grid to run thousands of tests in parallel and scale the infrastructure with ease.
Comparison BrowserStack competitors
|tool name||Free trial period||Basic plan pricing||shortcut|
|BrowserStack||Accessible||$348 / year||Learn more|
|turn head||Accessible||$360 / year||Learn more|
|Browserling||Accessible||$228 / year||Learn more|
|LambdaTest||Accessible||$180 / month||Learn more|
|CrossBrowserTesting||Accessible||$348 / year||Learn more|
|Experience||Accessible||Contact support||Learn more|
list of the bestBrowserStackalternatives and competitors
The key details of each software are listed below, but if you are in a hurry, here is a short list of the best BrowserStack Tool alternatives.
If you want to see our in-depth analysis, read on.
Nr. 1. Kobiton
best forOrganizations looking for a complete mobile testing solution that includes testing on real devices, scriptless automation, and functional, visual, and performance testing on a single platform.
Kobiton is a mobile experience platform that accelerates mobile app deployment and testing by offering manual and automated testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premises.
It offers unprecedented freedom in deploying the perfect test cloud for mobile devices. You can connect your local on-premises devices—and even “on-desk” devices—along with any of our hundreds of devices to create a true hybrid cloud mobile testing platform.
Do not miss:Review of the Kobiton Mobile Testing Platform
- It has features like real device testing, device lab management, Appium script generation and application health checking. Real device testing allows users to access physical devices in the cloud with full support for orientation and gestures. Users can perform all gestures like tap, swipe and scroll on a cloud device.
- Kobiton provides real-time app analytics based on detailed logs including videos, screenshots, gestures, and system metrics like battery and storage performance.
- It reduces app abandonment rate by making sure apps work as expected on all devices, be it Android or iOS. It also supports real device testing and provides users with accurate results by testing both mobile and web apps on the latest devices.
- It also integrates real device testing into CI/CD processes to speed up app delivery.
Verdict:Leverage Kobiton and the latest Appium test automation for seamless test scripting that runs on a variety of devices. With cobitonsScriptless test automation, experience the industry's first scriptless mobile test automation platform and see how fast the move to automation can be. It is also one of the best BrowserStack alternatives.
Is Kobiton better than BrowserStack?
BrowserStack was one of the previous participants in the field of mobile and cross-browser testing. Since its bootstrapping inception, BrowserStack has thrived and become a "household name" when it comes to testing and real device access.
However, options for accessing real devices are limited, and teams that need a solution that exposes dedicated real devices, enhances mobile-specific test automation, and supports session exploration that helps resolve errors faster will look to alternatives.
BrowserStack: BrowserStack has gone to great lengths to make real devices accessible in a public cloud on a first-come, first-served basis. While their public cloud offering is undeniably robust (and currently offers more devices than Kobiton's), their decision to downgrade their legacy private cloud offering leaves the inability to expose on-premises hosted devices to the cloud and lack of one On-premises option Many back teams are looking for an alternative.
Also, their pricing models for device access and usage penalize the team trying to do test automation at scale by charging for parallel and concurrent sessions.
BroswerStack offers desktop web and cross-browser testing, which Kobiton doesn't currently offer.
Kobiton: Kobiton valued security, flexibility and performance above all when it comes to real device access and management. While Kobiton also offers a public cloud like BrowsStack, Kobiton also offers 100% dedicated device access with our private cloud and the ability to move your already-owned, locally-hosted devices to the cloud for shared-remote-and-dedicated access Build a flexible real device lab in the cloud, suited to the specific needs of each team in your organization.
Kobiton's on-premises and cloud Real Device Labs are powered by our DirectTest technology, which enables fast device boot speed, virtually zero-latency testing, and 30 FPS video streaming during your manual session for truly unparalleled performance in the Real Device Lab.
Kobiton also helps you scale your automation with plans that don't charge for parallel executions or concurrent testing. And while Kobiton doesn't currently offer native desktop web support, we have a partnership with our sister company Katalon who offer desktop web testing and automation offerings.
Automation:Kobiton has had a strong focus on both the automation engineer currently using Appium and the manual testing team looking to make the move to automation. With AI-driven scriptless automation and AI-powered Appium automation, Kobiton makes it easy to switch and/or scale your mobile test automation.
Teams using Kobiton's NOVA AI Engine have the ability to auto-generate 100% open-standard (and therefore not vendor-locked) Appium scripts from a manual session or automate a manual test and align that test to run Running on other real devices is the background with no code required.
Our built-in functional, crash, visual, and performance assurances make every NOVA-driven test a functional, visual, and front-end performance test, empowering your teams with a true "one test that does them all" solution.
Kobiton's automation offering is not only comprehensive, but also flexible and comprehensive. If you need a manual tester solution, our 100% script-less flow lets you create and run automated functional, visual, and performance tests without writing any code.
If you're an automation-ready team already using Appium, you have the choice to inject NOVA's built-in assertions into your existing Appium scripts (or scripts you've generated using NOVA's previously mentioned auto-generation feature) by simply typing Add Kobiton Add desired capabilities to your Appium script.
- True device management- Offering 400+ real devices in public cloud, along with private cloud, on-premises hosting or hybrid real device solutions.
- Scriptless and script-based automation– Achieve accessible and scalable mobile application automation through both scriptless and scripted automation.
- Visual Validation- Publish pixel-perfect applications across devices and go beyond UI testing by capturing the essence of what makes an app beautiful.
- text statements– Pay attention to the consistency of text content and text colors
- Data-Driven Testing– Create datasets and parameterize functional tests
- crash detection- Catch app crashes and present crash logs in one place
- performance statements- Flag test steps that are “taking too long” and analyze performance degradations across devices
- Role-based access control- Provide granular control over organization, teams and users by assigning permissions and creating custom roles
- session exploration- Know what failed, why and when with comprehensive logging and system metrics for true root cause analysis
- Start-up -$500/year
- Accelerate -$2000 / year
- Scale -$8000/year
- growth -$16,000/year
- Company -Contact support
#2. turn head
best forCross-browser testing, mobile application testing, software testing.
An industry first, the HeadSpin platform provides a powerful, easy-to-use solution that enables development, QA, product, and operations teams to accelerate release cycles, develop for complex real-world user environments, and know when a component of the system degrades or breaks—whether at the code, device, or network level—anywhere in the world.
Since inception, the platform's extensive on-premises and cloud-hosted global device infrastructure has been enhanced with machine learning-based performance and quality-of-experience analytics to proactively test and test mobile, web, audio, and video applications in real-time to monitor.
Is Headspin better than BrowserStack?
HeadSpin is a faster, superior, and more secure alternative to BrowserStack. HeadSpin's global real-user testing facilitates mobile and browser testing on thousands of SIM-enabled devices deployed in 100+ locations on actual carrier and WiFi networks around the world. It offers location tests with different time zones and network zones, making it the best BrowserStack alternative.
- Global device infrastructure for test automation.
- Appliance there Enterprise-Class.
- Best-in-class security.
- Detailed performance data To deliver high-quality mobile experiences.
best forTest your application on countless browsers.
Browserling is a cross-browser online testing tool. It can be used to test websites only on real desktop browsers in virtual machines. It supports browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari. It supports operating systems like Windows or Android.
- It runs multiple versions of Android Studio to offer Android browsers.
- With online browser sandbox technology, you don't have to worry about virus or trojan infection.
- It supports responsive testing. You can change your screen resolution and change browser size for all your testing needs.
- It allows you to take, save and share screenshots of your web pages.
- It allows you to annotate the screenshots you take.
Verdict:It is one of the best online cross-browser testing tools available in the market. Browserling allows users to interact live with the browsers as if they were installed on your computer. Users can also capture, save and share screenshots of webpages across all browsers.
- Free plants before purchase –$0/year
- Developer PlansSingle Seat License –$228/year
- Team PlanMulti-User License –$348+/ year
best forConducting cross-browser tests on real browsers and operating systems online.
LambdasTest is a cross-browser testing cloud that allows developers and testers to test their work on over 2000 real browser combinations in different screen resolutions.
- Supports testing from different locations to ensure all your users get a perfect experience in all locations.
- It allows you to run Selenium test scripts through the online Selenium Grid from desktop, Android and iOS mobile browsers.
- You can run end-to-end Cypress tests in the cloud in over 40 different browser environments.
- It supports Smart Visual Regression Testing.
- Instantly take full-page screenshots of websites across desktop and mobile browsers with this browser app.
Verdict:LambdaTest is a cross-browser testing cloud designed to offer automated and live testing. It supports manual, visual and automated testing.
- Lite –Lifetime free
- Live -$15/month
- Web and Mobile Browser Automation – Live Included –$99 / month
- Web Automation - Includes Live -$158 / month
best forDevelopers and QA engineers to easily run Selenium or Appium test scripts in the cloud.
CrossBrowserTesting was acquired by Smartbear in 2016.
The CrossBrowserTesting tool allows you to test web applications on real browsers and devices. With the Record & Replay feature, we can record a live test and then run the same test in parallel on multiple devices or browsers.
- Allows you to rank public or locally hosted pages across multiple browsers.
- Allows testing on real mobile devices.
- It supports headless browser testing.
- It can be integrated with tools like Jenkins, Jira, GitHub and more
Verdict:CrossBrowserTesting is the best BrowserStack alternative and lets you perform visual testing and cross-browser testing as part of your workflow.
- Live-Test –$29 / month
- Unlimited testing –$100 / month
- Company - Custom Pricing -Contact support
#6. Continuous testing of Digital.ai earlier Experience
best forParallel execution of extensive tests on multiple browsers and mobile devices.
Experitest is a tool for testing web and mobile applications. It offers businesses a satisfying experience that is flawless across all devices and browsers.
It provides companies with continuous testing solutions. It seamlessly integrates with tools across the DevOps pipeline, enabling organizations to scale their continuous testing without compromising web and mobile app quality.
- You can easily create and run Appium tests for 1000+ real iOS and Android devices, emulators and simulators.
- Allows Selenium automation tests to be run for easy cross-browser testing.
- You can run large-scale parallel tests on thousands of browser version and operating system combinations
- It enables integration into any CI environment.
- Experitest Test Analytics provides a consolidated view of your test execution results.
Verdict:Experitest can provide an optimized solution for medium to large organizations. The software can be used for live cross-browser testing and continuous testing. It allows you to test different versions of applications on a variety of devices, allowing organizations to determine user experience expectations and improve their methods of dealing with real-world scenarios.
best forDevelopment teams, QA teams, product teams and design teams even working hybrid and remote in an agile mindset.
MomentumSuite is a cross-platform E2E software testing solution.
It is crucial for test and development teams to have devices that are often preferred by the target audience. Do you spend huge budgets assembling these devices in your internal device lab, tracking their updates, and maintaining them?
It makes it complicated to focus on performance and stability. Momentum Suite Live allows you to test your mobile app or mobile web on a range of real iOS and Android mobile devices. It's live collaborative testing on real mobile devices.
- Cover your real world conditions with real mobile devices
- All mobile devices are real. No emulator or simulator.
- Wide range of real device coverage including iOS and Android.
- Work in the cloud or on promise.
- Test your mobile app or mobile web even if you work remotely or hybrid without physical devices.
- Test as if you were physically holding it.
- Interact with your mobile device. Tap, scroll, zoom and more.
- Act quickly and share issues with your stakeholders.
- Flag the issues on the screenshots before sharing them with your team.
- Simplify teamwork for everyone involved. If you want to test your software with humans, do so via email, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, screen sharing, etc. Instead, give them a powerful way by allowing real-time actions on the same real devices.
- Give your stakeholders control of the same device as you.
- Manage your participants in your session.
Pricing:Live-Tests – 30 $ (native und hybride mobile iOS/Android-Apps, mobile Browser)
BrowserStack isn't the only option for cross-browser testing of your website. Kobiton, Sauce Labs, and Browserling are just a few of the other options you can use to conduct cross-browser testing.
Some of the BrowserStack alternatives we recommend are Kobition, Sauce Labs, and Browserling.
What alternative did we miss? Leave us a comment below!
- Best headspin alternatives
- Best Perfect Mobile-Alternativen
- Best App Alternatives
- Best AWS Device Farm Alternatives
- Best Experitest Alternatives
- The best Sauce Labs alternatives
DisclaimerAll information contained herein is based on publicly available information and is believed to be correct but not guaranteed. Any errors or omissions should be reported to us and potential customers are encouraged to make independent inquiries.(Video) Use BrowserStacks - You Don't need any physical device to test anymore | AxelBuzz Testing
- Sauce Labs.
- AWS Device Farm.
- SeeTest: Testing Platform for Web & Mobile Apps.
Get Started For Free & Access 3000+ Mobile Devices & Browsers. BrowserStack.Which is better Saucelabs or BrowserStack? ›
Sauce Labs may be better if you need to assess many browser/device combinations. However, if you only need to try on a few browsers/devices and want the ability to test on real devices, BrowserStack is the better choice.Is Lambda test free? ›
Lifetime: Free for 1 parallel test Live: $19/month (billed monthly) or $15/month (billed annually) for 1 parallel test, increasing per parallel test up to $475/month (billed monthly) or $175/month (billed annually) for 25 parallel tests.
BrowserStack App Live Team Plan
Team costs $30 monthly and $29 annually.
Other important factors to consider when researching alternatives to STACK include customer service and features. We have compiled a list of solutions that reviewers voted as the best overall alternatives and competitors to STACK, including Autodesk Construction Cloud, ProEst, Procore, and Bluebeam Revu.Why is BrowserStack the best? ›
BrowserStack's platform provides instant access to 3,500+ real mobile devices and browsers on a highly reliable cloud platform that effortlessly scales as testing needs grow. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer.Is BrowserStack a unicorn? ›
How unicorn Browserstack became a profitable $100 million Indian Saas company.Is TestCafe free? ›
TestCafe is a powerful, free and open-source Node. js tool for automating end-to-end web testing on desktop browsers, mobile devices, remote servers, and cloud browsers.What is the salary of BrowserStack designer? ›
The typical BrowserStack Software Engineer salary is ₹17,00,000 per year. Software Engineer salaries at BrowserStack can range from ₹1,50,000 - ₹28,47,939 per year.
Sauce Labs is a full-scale testing platform that supports every stage of your software development and operations lifecycle to ensure complete digital confidence every time a user hits your website or app, regardless of the device, browser or operating system from which it is being accessed.What is the difference between BrowserStack and Sauce Labs? ›
Sauce Labs' Continuous Testing cloud is designed to support all aspects of testing, using both simulated browsers and mobile devices and real mobile devices. BrowserStack supports functional testing, real-world condition testing and regression testing.Which is better LambdaTest vs BrowserStack? ›
|Implementation Rating||9.1 (2 ratings)||9.1 (1 ratings)|
|Configurability||8.6 (2 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
|Contract Terms and Pricing Model||9.1 (2 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
|Ease of integration||9.1 (1 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
Pricing for CrossBrowserTesting starts at $39 per month.Is Lamda test safe? ›
Overall, LambdaTest is a reliable and effective tool for testing web applications and websites. Pros: Cross-browser compatibility: LambdaTest allows users to test websites and web applications on a wide range of browsers and operating systems, ensuring that they are compatible across different platforms.What companies use BrowserStack? ›
|Microsoft Corporation||10,000+||United States|
|Tesco PLC||10,000+||United Kingdom|
The subscription-based service was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 in Mumbai, India, and was originally started as a service to let developers test their websites on Internet Explorer. BrowserStack has over 25,000 paid customers and 2 million registered developers in more than 135 countries.What is the ranking of BrowserStack company? ›
The overall rating of BrowserStack is 3.6, with Salary & Benefits being rated at the top and given a rating of 4.0.Why is stack closing? ›
After 4 years at Pilgrim Street, STACK Newcastle will close at midnight on Monday 2 May 2022 to make way for the Pilgrim Place development works.Is stack owned by Google? ›
Google Stack is a document-digitizing and -filing app, launched by Google in March 2021.
- Django (Python Framework) ...
- Bootstrap (CSS Framework) ...
- Ruby on Rails (Ruby Framework)
BrowserStack Automate supports session durations up to 2 hours.What is the difference between Jenkins and BrowserStack? ›
"Multiple browsers", "Ease of use" and "Real browsers" are the key factors why developers consider BrowserStack; whereas "Hosted internally", "Free open source" and "Great to build, deploy or launch anything async" are the primary reasons why Jenkins is favored.What tech stack does BrowserStack use? ›
BrowserStack uses 52 technology products and services including HTML5 , jQuery , and Google Analytics , according to G2 Stack. BrowserStack is actively using 42 technologies for its website, according to BuiltWith. These include LetsEncrypt , Domain Not Resolving , and Mobile Non Scaleable Content .Who is BrowserStack owned by? ›
It started in 2011 when Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal set out to launch a website for their tech consulting business.Who is the leader of BrowserStack? ›
Ritesh Arora is the Co-Founder and CEO of BrowserStack and drives the strategic vision and direction for the company.Will BrowserStack go public? ›
BrowserStack's eventual plan is to go in for an Initial Public Offering (IPO), but for now it is aiming to become the largest testing platform in the world with a 50% market share.Is Applitools free or paid? ›
Open a free account
Try our automated functional and visual testing.
Testpad is a test case management tool that adapts to how you want to test. Free-form checklists.Is TestComplete free? ›
So TestComplete has a flexible UI test tool that helps your team, regardless of skill level, quickly run functional tests. We offer free training, and have a passionate online community always ready to help.
- Cross Browser Testing Cloud. Perform both live interactive & automated testing across 3000+ different combinations of browsers on real devices and OS.
- OTT App Testing. ...
- Real Device Cloud. ...
- Continuous Testing Cloud. ...
- Visual Regression Testing. ...
- Test Execution Insights.
I would recommend this platform to all the developers who write codes, build websites but don't have many devices or browsers available for testing. It is a real timesaver and a wonderful solution for developers. I recommend you to go for BrowserStack and increase the productivity of your team.What is the best alternative to Multilogin? ›
However, with emerging safety standards, Multilogin alternatives like Incogniton, Kameleo, and others have paved the way for more affordable ways to keep your online fingerprint anonymous.Which tool is best for cross-browser testing? ›
- Tricentis Testim. Best scalable AI-powered test automation. ...
- Headspin. Intuitive, do-it-yourself platform with simplified Testing on real devices, browsers & OS. ...
- Autify. ...
- BrowserStack. ...
- Sauce Labs. ...
- Mabl. ...
- TestGrid. ...
- Java is the most popular for Android app development because it's an object-oriented programming language that allows more straightforward problem-solving using a modular structure. ...
- Kotlin is a statically typed programming language that enables developers to compile code to Java.
The typical BrowserStack Software Engineer salary is ₹17,00,000 per year. Software Engineer salaries at BrowserStack can range from ₹1,50,000 - ₹28,47,939 per year. This estimate is based upon 91 BrowserStack Software Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.What is the difference between Lambda and BrowserStack? ›
|Implementation Rating||9.1 (2 ratings)||9.1 (1 ratings)|
|Configurability||8.6 (2 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
|Contract Terms and Pricing Model||9.1 (2 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
|Ease of integration||9.1 (1 ratings)||- (0 ratings)|
Like MultiLogin, this browser also helps manage the users' fingerprints and efficiently adapt all the parameters to different accounts. Every account will have unique settings, like those with proxies and without. In addition, these accounts are separately located in the cloud.Why use Multilogin? ›
Multilogin is a secure anti detect browser that helps businesses scale faster than ever. Our stealth browser technology helps online marketing professionals to manage multiple online profiles and avoid account bans.What is the free alternative to Sessionbox? ›
- Firefox Multi-account Containers. Free • Open Source. Online. ...
- Tab Session Manager. Free • Open Source. Tab Manager. ...
- Session Buddy. Free • Proprietary. ...
- Tablerone. Free • Proprietary. ...
- Temporary Containers. Free • Open Source. ...
- Tab Mix Plus. Free • Open Source. ...
- TabsFolders. Freemium • Proprietary. ...
- Multi URL Opener. Free • Proprietary.